A Memory Cafe is a safe, comfortable gathering place for people with dementia and their caregivers. Come and enjoy conversation, refreshments, relaxation, and a special activity you can do together.
The Cafe is for people concerned about their memory loss, people with cognitive impairment or dementia diagnoses AND for family members and care partners of them.
The benefits of a Memory Cafe include:
- Regular social engagements
- Relaxed atmosphere free of judgment
- Allows a sense of normalcy
- Inspires friendship and peer support
- Offers connection to community based support
- Raises awareness
First time attendees, please call the Erie office of the Alzheimer’s Association at 814-456-9200 to register.
Free parking next to the Conrad House building. Handicap accessible.